Support for parents and carers
We are able to offer parents and carers the opportunity to learn about the dangers faced by children online and how to try to keep children safe online. National Online Safety allows you to access a free course which is useful for finding out about online safety.
If you are interested in finding out more please log on to National Online Safety. You will need to provide your email address and create a password. When you have logged on pick the course section and you will be directed to the parents and carers training. There are lots of topic videos to choose from. Each one takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
We hope you find the courses helpful.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
- Public Health - advice for wellbeing